Saturday, November 17, 2018

Nebula nominations are open

To any of my friends in the SFWA, I have posted my short story "This Planet is a Hole" in the SFWA Forum for Nebula nominations.

This story was written between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 on the morning of Saturday, January 13, 2018. Editor Dawn Witzke was online at the time and I emailed her the story immediately. She accepted it at 9:58 a.m., which makes for less than an hour and half from start to acceptance of a story.

I think that's a record. If you are an active or associate member of the SFWA, you are eligible to nominate it for the Nebula, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...