Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 in Review - Story Two

Following up on my comprehensive eligibility post of a few days ago, I think I will do some posts individually reviewing my ten published short stories of 2017.

My second story of the year was "Watch What Happens", published in Fiction on the Web in March.

The story hearkens back to when mechanical watches could be very complex - they were like the IPhones of their day.

The story's setting is obviously influenced by the TV series "Pawn Stars". The protagonist is drawn from myself when I was young, broke and lonely.

I use the "Maguffin" of the watch to come up with a very Twilight Zone-like ending.

http://www.fictionontheweb.co.uk/2017/03/watch-what-happens-by-lou-antonelli.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...