Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stupefying Stories

Just finished checking out my proof from Editor Bruce Bethke of my story "The Relic" slated to run in the December issue of Stupefying Stories. Looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing it published. This is the first time I sold a story to Stupefying Stories. It looks like, based on the publication date, this will be my 12th story published this year, which is a new record. It will be my 73rd story published since I first broke in, back in 2003.

If 4 Star Stories comes out with its winter issue before the end of the year, "Racing with the Sunset" will be my 13th story of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...