Friday, May 06, 2011

Some usefulness

When I first began to use Facebook, I did so just because everybody does. It's a time waster and those stupid games are pretty much in the process of destroying the American economy by keeping people from gainful employment (I think they're being developed by a sector of the Chinese government).

BUT, I have to admit that because everyone uses Facebook, it has a certain usefulness as a source of information. Right now, I have story in the slush pile for anthology, and also in the slush pile for a new start-up magazine, that were publicized by Facebook friends who are authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...