Thursday, December 06, 2007

Latest Publication

The British magazine Twisted Tongue has published my latest story, "My Ugly Little Self.

http://www.lulu.com/content/1592090

PDF downloads are free.

This is the 8th issue of the magazine. TT is the only UK magazine - so far - to publish my stuff. They published my short "Insight" and my flash "It's Wonderful, Life" this past spring.

With the publication of "Off the Hook", my collaboration with Ed Morris, in Dark Recesses next month, I will have been published in four countries - U.S., U.K., Australia and Canada.

"My Ugly Little Self" is my 37th story published since June 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...