Sunday, December 02, 2007

If puns were a crime...

this would be a capital offense.

But I couldn't help myself.

I mentioned in my previous post foot problems. Well, this evening, I was dealing with my toenails. As a diabetic, I try to take good care of my feet, and I was trimming the nails after using a foot spa, in my private office at home.

My little toes are very cramped, and to help me get at them with the nail clippers, I stuck a pen between the small toe on my left foot and the other toes.

While I was cutting the nail, I called Patricia to get my some hydrogen peroxide. When she came in the room, she looked at me and asked, "Why are you holding a pen with your foot?"

I looked down. Yep, she was right - it looked like my foot was holding the pen. So I looked at her for a second, and said, "I was writing a foot note!"

Poor Patricia.

She's probably going to put a plastic bag over my head while I sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...