Sunday, October 07, 2007

"Off the Hook"

Got great news this evening. Ed Morris forwarded an email. The bi-annual magazine Dark Recesss will be publishing our collaboration, "Off the Hook", in its January issue. This is the first story to be published that was a real collaboration between us. It was a story that Ed started, but I took it and I think I did some crucial work. I'm proud of how it came out.

Dark Recesses in based in British Columbia. Not only will it be nice to see it in print, I'll get a little money, since the mag pays three cents a word.

The story is about an old stand up comedian who finagles a deal when Death comes to fetch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...