Thursday, December 02, 2004

"Circe in Vitro"

My latest story is now up at Astounding Tales:

http://www.astoundingtales.com/vol1_iss3/Circe.html

I came up with this title maybe 30 years ago. I took an (unsuccessful) stab at writing a story maybe 18 years ago (according to some real old notes I found last year in a box that was uncovered while moving). I actually came up with a story idea that worked around April of last year.

This story has the distinction of having killed TWO web sites - both the Palace of Reason and RevelationSF died after it was submitted!

Also. on my Cedar Hill Sentinel news site, I've posted a reprint of "Rome, If You Want To", which originally ran on Surprising Stories in May of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...