Monday, November 29, 2004

Away We Go

I dropped the contract for Asimov's in the mail Saturday. Actually, they ask you to sign two contracts; they'll send you one back later. I used two special pens for the contracts. One was a Cedar Hill Sentinel advertising pen; the Cedar Hill Sentinel was a newspaper I owned and operated from 1995 to 2001. After it went out of business - and I had to get a real job - I had the time to start writing science fiction in 2002. I saved one last pen for these past few years, and vowed I would use it if I ever got a contract to sign.

The other pen is a Bic medium fine point, the subject of my story "Pen Pal", which ran at RevolutionSF in July. Here's a link:

http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=2303

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...