Friday, September 07, 2018

Bella is back

Bella is back home. sleeping in her kennel for the night, in my air conditioned library building behind the house.

I picked her up at the vet this morning after her overnight stay following her spaying. As I was afraid would be the case, the experience terrified her. I had to carry her to the car, and when I put her down she was trembling and fearful.

I took her to the office and she spent the rest of the day there with us. She quickly regained her confidence and after an hour or so she had eaten and was snoozing at her mommy's fee under her desk.

She's back to normal, and that chore is out of the way. We are responsible furrbaby parents, and she won't be having any puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...