Some of you may recall how I told the story last month of losing both of my original 2015 Hugo finalist pins while in Oklahoma for SoonerCon in June.
I fumbled the first one while trying to put it on my badge - I never even saw it land. I have no idea what happened to the second, but it disappeared, also.
I had a thought recently. Both pins had been put away since 2015. SoonerCon was the first time since then that I took them out with the intent of wearing them.
I wonder, with all the negative energy they possessed, did they simply disintegrate once disturbed???
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment