Saturday, July 21, 2018

Writing shed


I have a writing shed behind our house, We call it The Library because that's where all my books are shelved. It is also home for our furrbabies' kennels where they sleep at night. It has electricity and some amenities, such as a refrigerator, microwave, and air conditioning. This is where I can retreat when I'm up against a deadline and need to write with no distractions. Over on the right of this photo you can see my armchair and typewriter.

This is where I wrote the first draft of my story that will be in the forthcoming Superversive Press Planetary anthology, "Dark Luna". I scanned the pages and covered them to a text file. I plan to send them to Declan Finn as a souvenir.

1 comment:

  1. Lou, the first rule of postung pictures of your shelves is that people need to be abke to read the title on the spines of at least some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...