Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Classy guy

Back on Dec. 1, I made a plea as I faced an electrical disconnect for people to maybe buy a few copies of "Another Girl, Another Planet" to help me out. If you follow me you probably know 2017 has been a very difficult year for myself and my wife financially.

Your response was wonderful and heartwarming. Thanks again, all of you who helped. Things worked out great.

I posted the same plea on my blog, and on Dec. 18 the following comment was made:

"So, not to put too fine a point on it, now would be a GREAT time to buy a signed copy of "Another Girl, Another Planet". I've got a box sitting of them here at home."

"Well, I'll tell you Lou, I *would*, but there's always the chance that David Gerrold might publish something, so I think I'll save my money to pass to him instead.

"Good luck with the welfare and everything, given that it's being cut by Trump...

"- RDF"

Yep, a real class act. I wonder what RDF stanfs for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...