Saturday, February 20, 2016

See you all there!

I am proud to announce I have accepted an invitation to be a panelist at this year's ConQuesT in Kansas City again. Last year was my first visit and I enjoyed it immensely.

For many years it was impossible for me to attend this convention because it traditionally meets Memorial Day weekend. In the town where I live the annual high school graduation is held that weekend, and as the local newspaper editor it was my responsibility to attend and provide coverage for the newspaper. But I changed jobs last year, and now the local high school holds graduation the first Saturday in June, leaving me free on the Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...