Friday, May 29, 2015

Latest developments

It's always nice to get an enthusiastic short story acceptance. Lakeside Circus Editor-in-Chief Carrie Cuinn wrote "We loved 'Message Found Written on an End Roll of Newsprint' and would like to publish it in our next issue..."

I accepted the contract via an on-line form, and dropped a signed copy of the contract in today's mail. The next issue of Lakeside Circus should be coming out in late summer.

That's the fifth story I have pending publication so far for this year. I've had 93 published so far, so that would bring me up to 98.

I also received an invite from Sasquan, the 73rd annual World Science Fiction Convention, to participate in the programming. I have accepted and filled out my program survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...