Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mensa presentation


With the goal of doing a little proselytizing while looking for different events to attend in 2015, I made a proposal for a program this year's Mensa Annual Gathering (what they call their annual convention).

I received confirmation of my program yesterday (Tuesday), so I will be presenting a program on "The Drive of Probability: The role of science, technology and prediction in literary science fiction" at the event.

The 2015 Mensa Annual Gathering is being held at the Galt House in Louisville, Kentucky, the week of July 1-5. The exact day and time of my program will be determined later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...