Thursday, October 09, 2014

"The Girl Who Couldn't Fly"

I'm proud and honored that my short story "The Girl who Couldn’t Fly" is included in "Unconventional Fantasy, A Celebration of Forty Years of the World Fantasy Convention".

All the members of the World Fantasy Convention will receive a copy of "Unconventional Fantasy" in their registration envelopes. I know everyone will enjoy all the wonderful stories and art work in "Unconventional Fantasy".

My thanks to Peggy Rae Sapienza and Bill Campbell with World Fantasy Con for the opportunity to participate.

I didn't get an invitation to be a panelist, but I never have for a World Fantasy con. I don't think that's exceptional, I'm really not a fantasy writer. But I was happy that, when asked, I had a story I could submit. Being a part of "Unconventional Fantasy" will perhaps expose me to some people who otherwise might not know my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...