Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Waiting for the release


While waiting for the completion of my next collection, "The Clock Struck None" from Fantastic Books, I thought I'd post this pic that shows my alarm clock in front of my two previous collections on my bookshelf.

This is the same alarm clock I hooked on a lanyard and wore around my neck in San Antonio during WorldCon. I didn't buy the clock as a gimmick for the con, I've had it in my personal home office for some time. I find the steady mechanical tick-tock soothing; I rewind it every morning and evening.

I didn't go out of my way to find the clock. I stumbled across it on a shelve at a local hardware store. Small towns in Texas often have a hardware store that stocks one of EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...