Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ten tales

This weekend I spent some time getting caught up on my submissions, and I sent out a half dozen stories that had come back in the past few weeks. It is a pretty diverse selection of markets - Bourbon Penn, Buzzy Mag,, Leading Edge, Strange Horizons, Lakeside Circus, and the Fantasy for Good anthology. I already had stories in the slush pile at Asimov's, Analog, Apex and Dark Discoveries.

I already have three stories with contracts signed and ready to print later this year, in Stupefying Stories, the Lorelei Signal, and the Fifth Dimension.

Having 14 short stories published in 2014 really depleted my stockpile, but it also made the upcoming collection "The Clock Struck None" possible.

I've had four stories published so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...