Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Babylon Confidential" interview

I had a nice interview with Claudia Christian at GalaxyFest in Colorado Springs Sunday morning. We spent maybe 15-20 minutes chatting in the Dealer's Room before it opened. My purpose was to get more background for the review I am planning for her book, "Babylon Confidential". She was very nice and unaffected.

We asked a bystander to take a photo. After Claudia looked at it on the camera, she said it was very good, but then asked if I would like to be closer to her (I suppose that's what fans do.) I told her if I got any closer to her and my wife saw it, I'd be sleeping in the tool shed for a week.

That cracked her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...