Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Plans for a new collection

Taking advantage of the fact I had 23 stories published in 2011 and 2012, I'm working on a TOC for another collection, a third in the series to follow "Fantastic Texas" and "Texas & Other Planets". In this case, I think I have enough material to use an alternate/secret history, time travel theme. Tentatively named "The Clock Struck None", I'm getting it together for a publisher I've pitched. I have assembled a preliminary list of 26 stories that have never been reprinted. The strongest may be the Daily S-F stories from last year, "Double Exposure and "The Great White Ship", but I also think "The Amerikaan Way" - originally published by Atomjack, and "Meet Me at the Grassy Knoll", published by 4 Star Stories, are strong entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...