Sunday, June 10, 2012
"Double Exposure" published
My story "Double Exposure", which is the Daily Science Fiction story for Monday, June 11, has been published and is going out to their approximately 4,500 subscribers. If you subscribe to Daily S-F, I know you will enjoy the story. In a week, it will be available to the public on the web site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
No comments:
Post a Comment