Thursday, May 10, 2012
Almost there
Looking forward to Daily Science Fiction publishing my story "Great White Ship" tomorrow, May 11. It will be going out to their 4,000 subscribers. It will be posted, as per Daily S-F policy, on their web site a week later, May 18 - which is the day I arrive in Washington for the Nebula weekend. So because of the timing, it will be the weekend story both times, email and internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
No comments:
Post a Comment