Friday, April 27, 2012
Leaving on a jet plane
Bought my tickets this evening to attend the Nebula Weekend in D.C. I will arrive Friday morning at Reagan Airport - which is less than two miles from the hotel - on a United flight from Little Rock. I will return Monday afternoon on an American Airlines flight. I am taking two days off from work, Friday and Saturday. Monday is normally a day off for me because I work Saturdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
No comments:
Post a Comment