Sunday, March 25, 2012

Buzzy Mag makes impressive debut


The inaugural issue of the new ezine Buzzy Mag debuted today and it features my Urban Fantasy "The Centurion and the Rainman". This is my first publication of 2012.

I knew from the way this outfit treated me they are classy. They paid me a pro rate, and months ago, and had a real pro go through my story with a fine-toothed comb.

This roll-out issue has a half dozen strong stories, and they've given some newcomers and up-and-coming authors slots. In addition to myself, the authors featured are Ken Liu, Michaele Jordan, J.C. Hemphill, Louis Baum, Teresa Bane & T. Glenn Bane.

It's great to see a new venue for quality original speculative fiction emerge. Buzzy Multimedia had been in in the s-f promotions and podcast business for a while, and it's great they decided to enter the literary side of the racket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...