Saturday, January 14, 2012

Taking stock

After completing "Double Exposure" on Monday and sending it off, I spent the rest of the week resubbing other stories. I have a dozen in various places, which is relatively high - when I was just starting out there were times I had as many as many as 18 at one time - but I slowed down my pace a bit and tried to write a little better. I think I can be considered "broken in" at this point.

Just for grins, these are the slushpiles: F&SF, Daily Science Fiction, The New Yorker, CICADA, Bull Spec, Albedo One, Orson Scott Card's InterGalactic Medicine Show, Shimmer, 3-Lobed Burning Eye, White Cat Publishing, Flash Fiction Online, Stupefying Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...