Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Ready to Contraflow

I will be in greater New Orleans Saturday and Sunday for Contraflow. Here are my panels:

Saturday 11 a.m. - How to Promote Yourself Online: So now that you are published how do you sell that work? Guests Lou Antonelli, Rob Cerio and Jeannie Holmes talk about how to promote yourself online.

Saturday 4 p.m. - Ebooks - Is this the future of publishing?: Is this the future of publishing- It seems today many are making the switch from print to digital formats, is the future of publishing? Come discuss with authors and publishers Lou Antonelli, Allen Gilbreath, Kim Richardson, and Toni Weisskopf.

Sunday 11 a.m. - The Importance of Place in Science Fiction & Fantasy: Regional authors Kurt Amaker, Lou Antonelli, Andrew Fox and Jeannie Holmes discuss how using regional settings influences writing in science fiction and fantasy. All of these author's works are set in the southern region from Texas to Mississippi.

My reading will be Sunday at 2 p.m. Since I am taking my portable typewriter, maybe I'll do what I did at ArmadilloCon and read a story I typed (I wasn't scheduled with a reading at the last con I attended, Con DFW.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...