Monday, October 10, 2011

Positive signs

My story "The Centurion and the Rainman" which has been bought by BuzzyMag is with an editor for line editing. I turned in my revised version - in response to the original edit - around Labor Day. Hopefully this process will continue to go smoothly. BuzzyMag expects to debut at the start of the new year.

I also got an email that a story has passed the first round at Daily Science Fiction. I didn't even know Daily Science Fiction HAD a second round, I've never been there before. So that's another piece of good news.

The knee continues to get better, by way of recovery from last Thursday's fall. I have a day off from doing the paper today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...