Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Latest on "Music for Four Hands"

I got word from Yard Dog Press that "Music for Four Hands" has arrived from the printer, so copies should be on the way shortly. I've ordered 15 copies to take to ArmadilloCon.

I'm rather frustrated. I woke up this morning and realized a bunch of plot problems in a particular story I've been working on had resolved themselves in my mind while I slept. I was very pleased BUT I didn't make any notes and for some reason my memory wasn't engaged. I have completely forgotten what story it was. Crap! Until I remember the story I can't access the solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...