Sunday, January 09, 2011

Going to ApolloCon


Got an invite to be a guest again at ApolloCon, and I've already replied with my acceptance. Last year was the first time I attended, and I enjoyed it. I look forward to going again, and I am putting it on my schedule.


Nice quiet day, with the snow and all. Wrote the first 5,400 words on a new story, "Passport to Pleasantville". It's probably about four-fifths done already. Little post-apocalyptic story in the vein on "Avatar".


All the local schools are closed on Monday, I think we got four inches of snow, will check for sure when I shovel out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...