Sunday, October 03, 2010

Book signing

I have my first book signing of the fall scheduled, I will be at the Barnes & Noble in Tyler on Saturday, Oct. 16, from 1-4 p.m.

I have cut back somewhat on signings in anticipation of "Texas and Other Planets" being published. In the case of locations I haven't visited yet, I'd rather show up with both collections. Once "Texas and Other Planets" come out, I will be able to visit places I have already been again.

Now that I've sent off the manuscript for "Texas and Other Planets", I need to get caught up on my submissions list and the old slush pile shuffle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...