Monday, August 02, 2010
Review of "Fantastic Texas"
David Riley of Science Fiction Trails has reviewed "Fantastic Texas" in the current issue of "Tales of the Talisman". This is, I believe, the first review in a print venue. Because of that, I haven' read it yet. David reviewed "Fantastic" for Amazon, and gave it generally positive marks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment