Thursday, June 10, 2010

More self-promotion

I mentioned a couple of days ago that I got a news release on "Fantastic Texas" on the web site of the paper in my home town where I grew up, in Rockland, Massachusetts.

I also got the same result on a web site maintained by the Dallas News suburban effort, NeighborsGo, for the City of Cedar Hill: http://www.neighborsgo.com/stories/55726

Interestly enough, I only lived in Rockland cumulatively six or seven years, but I consider it my hometown because that's where I attended high school. I lived in Cedar Hill about 14 years.

On the subject of self-promotion, I've had two people recently ask me for advice - once local, one not local but an author with the same book company. I think I will sit down and put my tips and hints on paper.

Looking forward to the visit to Marshall Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...