Sunday, May 23, 2010

Positive things

Computer is running great after returning from the repair shop, I'm getting caught up on all sorts of stuff, submissions as well as promotions and publicity relating to "Fantastic Texas".

While my computer was in the shop, I would use my wife's laptop, but honestly, it's little thumbpad is difficult for me to manipulate, with the size of my hands as well as my dexterity issues (I have carpal tunnel syndrome).

I'm getting ready for my signing next weekend in Nacgdocches, which is home to Stephen F. Austin State University. I sent some info to the local paper, and I'm sending the book store some posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...