Saturday, February 13, 2010

At ConDFW

Arrived at Con DFW just before noon, attended first panel at noon, then had my signing at 1 p.m. Visited with some folks and then headed on down I-35 to Waxahachie, where I had my book signing at the local Hastings from 5-7 p.m. Book sales have been going well, although strangely enough I think I may have sold at Hastings than at the Con.

While in Waxahachie I had some old friends from the newspaper business visit; Gabe Smith, who was a reporter for me in the 1980s in Midlothian, and who now lives in Mansfield, and Charlie and Sheila Hatfield, who run the paper in Ferris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...