Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well, another first

Like some other people, I carry a book around to read when I have to kill time. It comes in handy when there are breaks and recesses in meetings, or I have to wait out closed door sessions.

Tonight I had to attend a meeting for a highway transportation project that included a 30-minute break as an opportunity for members of the public to view schematics and ask questions. So I grabbed the book in my briefcase and gave it a read.

BUT, this time the book I'm carrying is "Fantastic Texas". I sat down and re-read "Video Killed the Radio Star". I don't know if I'm weird, but I enjoyed the story - even though I wrote it.

This is the first time I ever took a book break with my own book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...