Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For the record

I've seen other authors do this, so I guess I will, too: Here are my publications during 2009:

"The Silver Dollar Saucer" - Ray Gun Revival - January 2009

"Professor Malakoff's Amazing Ethereal Telegraph" - Science Fiction Trails No. 4 - March 2009

"Good News for the Dead" - M-Brane SF April 2009

"Airy Chick" - Alienskin magazine, June 2009

"Stairway to Heaven" (with Ed Morris), Encounters Nov. 2009

"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" (with Ed Morris), The Fifth Dimension, Dec. 2009

"Twilight on the Finger Lakes", Bewildering Stories, Dec. 2009

I guess this helps people interested in making Hugo nominations. I'm not planning to do any myself, and honestly I know so few authors on a personal basis I would be shocked if I got any nominations, but there they are for the record.

All are short stories except "Airy Chick", which was a flash.

The first two, "The Silver Dollar Saucer" and "Professor Malakoff", were the last two stories to be included in my "Fantastic Texas" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...