Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Latest pub

Got home this afternoon and found my author's copies of the June-July issue of the Bulletin of the Science Fiction Writers of America in the mailbox, with my interview with Tom Doherty, the founder of Tor books. I originally interviewed Mr. Doherty last fall for a story that ran on the Entertainment page of my newspaper. The interview was extensive enough that I wrote up this second story for the Bulletin afterwards.

A web site maintained by a Texana librarian recently linked up with my two web sites, my personal blog and the blog I've established for my upcoming "Fantastic Texas" collection. Thanks, Will Howard!

http://texasparlor.blogspot.com/2009/07/fantastic-texas-and-lou-antonelli.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...