Not much doing on this end - I've been running at half speed recently. People at work keep giving the flu to each other, and I've been battling it for two weeks, in the sense of not getting really sick. But my sinues are irritated.
OK, finding that video of "Handsome Hank and the Lonesome Boys" doing the bluegrass version of "Video Killed the Radio Star" led me to look up more bluegrass. This group, Highway 76, does the best version of "Fox on the Run" I've ever heard.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment