Buddy Holly is an off-stage character in "The Witch of Waxahachie" and in a sequel which is being shopped around he comes front and center, as President of the Republic of Texas.
I was doing some research on YouTube and found this. Holly wrote many nearly-perfect rock and roll tunes, but I've always thought "Think it Over" is one of the best, perhaps only surpassed by "Rave On".
This is NOT the version of "Think it Over" that charted, this was the fourth take. The one that was actually mastered was the next take, the fifth, and featured the piano as the bridge.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment