Wednesday, June 18, 2008
More on Howard's condition
The most recent reports I have seen say Howard came out of surgery and was doing well Tuesday evening. Although he couldn't talk because of a ventilator, visitors said he was cheerful and very communicative within reason. The hospital staff also indicated his recovery was coming along nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
Thanks for the update, Lou.
ReplyDelete