Monday, February 11, 2008

"Off the Hook"

I recently got my copies of Dark Recesses No. 9 in the mail. Dark Recesses, which is based in British Columbia, apparently was on-line for its first eight issues, but went to print with its latest issue. As I have said before, I am very proud of "Off the Hook", the collaboration between Ed Morris and myself.

One thing that puzzled me is that the return label on the media mail envelope I got had an Austin address. I know the DR publisher said on the web site it was NOT a POD publication. I wonder if it was published in Austin?

Another possibility is that it's the address of a remailer. I asked both Howard Waldrop and Jayme Blaschke and neither recognized the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...