Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hmmm... a good rejection

I don't know whether you call it a rejection, but I recently heard from Writers of the Future. "The Silver Dollar Saucer" wasn't a finalist for the last quarter of 2006, but I got the "good" rejection letter, inviting me to submit again, and in fact the contest administrator wrote in, by hand, "send more soon".

I learned this week I've been accepted as a panelist at Archon, which will be the first weekend in August. Because WorldCon this year is overseas (in Japan) this will also be the NASFiC. This will be a good chance to rub elbows with some people I don't see regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...