Thursday, February 22, 2007

Latest sales

Well, just after I note my publications for 2006, I get word of my first acceptance of 2007. Actually three.

"Twisted Tongue" magazine in the U.K. has accepted two short stories and a flash. They will be published the slash and a short in May. and the other short story in August.

I'm happy because this is the first time I've cracked a U.K. market.

Also, a couple of days ago I was googling around and I found a blog where some lady copied and praised "They Call It Time", the flash I had published in Alienskin in Dec. 2004. Can't find it again, though.

I'm off to ConDFW for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...