Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Synchronicity

Here's a little piece of weirdness:

I've had the Guy Mitchell tune "Singing the Blues" rattling through my brain for the past few weeks - you know, how you get a song stuck in your head.

I assumed it was some sort of subliminal message - I'm turning 50 next week (Jan. 6).

Today I was googling some research and found some information about the song. Guess what - it was the No. 1 chart topper at the time I was born: The end of 1956 and the start of 1957.

So the question is: Did I already know what - or do I just have a REAL good memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...