Thursday, October 19, 2006

I what?

I was googling around and found this entry on a blog which comes out of Mexico, of all places. I can't really tell what the blog was about, because the important information was in Spanish, but this entry was in English, and I quote it verbatim:

"Silence is Golden. at RevolutionSF.com, a short story by Lou Antonelli. Ever wonder what the properties of a stable, trans-uranic, radioactive element would be? The mythical Element 126 is discussed here (that's right, you Smallville/Superman geeks out there, that's the element hypothesized for Kryptonite in the Superman Mythos too). Three words: Lou Antonelli KicksSomeMajorAss."

Huh? I'm honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...