Sunday, July 16, 2006

A little explanation

I visited Jayme Blaschke's blog the other day, and saw that he had posted some links to videos from a web site called YouTube. I went there and thought it was interesting, and thought to try it. My story "I Got You" - which was published by Bewildering Stories in 2004 and earned an honorable mention in "The Year's Best Science Fiction, 22nd annual collection" last year - was inspired after I happened to hear this song, so I went to link the video. It worked, too - which kinda surprised me, seeing as how computer-clumsy I am.

1 comment:

  1. Split Enz? Wow, Lou, that's old-school 80s! I remember them, but never got into their music until they broke up and reconstituted as Crowded House. Mmmm. I loved me some Crowded House listening back in the day.

    And congrats on the new honorable mentions!

    ReplyDelete

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...