Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Libertycon-bound

Libertycon is coming at the end of this week. If I was going alone, I might have flown, but since my wife is coming, I can drive - I have a co-pilot. We are even planning to take a family member - Orso po 'di Zucchero - who goes by Sugar. We feel as the Alpha Dog in the house she deserves a road trip.
It's a ten hour drive, but we will spend all day Thursday on the road.

Here is my schedule:

Fri 04:00PM The Art of Short Story Writing
Fri 05:00PM Opening Ceremonies
Fri 06:00PM Reading: Lou Antonelli
Fri 09:00PM Author's Alley (Antonelli, Carpenter, Martin, Swann)
Sat 12:00PM Retro-Futurist Alternate History
Sat 03:00PM Author's Alley (Antonelli, Gibbons, Swears, Wandrey)
Sat 09:00PM Author's Alley (Antonelli, Braker, Carpenter, Spriggs)
Sun 10:00AM Kaffeeklatsch

I am also down for a signing at 1 on Sunday, but my experience is that after noon on a Sunday people begin leaving a convention, and I doubt anyone will stop by. Plus I only have a handful of books with me, I doubt I will have any left by then. My wife and I will probably start the drive home after the Kaffeeklatsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...