Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bucks from Bucharest

A number of years ago, when I read Robert Heinlein's posthumous memoir "Grumbles From The Grave", I recall him writing about getting checks from overseas for foreign language translations. I thought, "That must be so cool, to have your stories translated and published in a foreign language, and to get paid for it, too."
Well, today I received a wire transfer from Bucharest, Romania, for the publication of "On a Spiritual Plain" in Nemira publishing company's CPSF magazine.
And it IS cool.
Any of you aspiring writers out there, take heart! If I can do it, you can, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...