Saturday, July 12, 2014

Giving credit where credit is due

Apropos my Armadillocon schedule, I have to say I'm extraordinarily impressed with the programming — or at least how good they have been to me. After coming up with the original schedule, I had to tell them that because of changes in my work situation I can't attend Friday (I don't have any paid vacation time right now as a result of a change of ownership in the business where work).

They adjusted the schedule so that I have everything on Saturday and Sunday, and in place of one panel that is they couldn't replace they gave me an autographing – which is probably better for me.

One panel that I would have deeply missed was the one on SASS Friday evening, since I was one of the organizers of the writing group. But the programmers moved the panel to Saturday, so I will be able to participate!

I have to say I'm very impressed with their consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...